Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Barry M Dazzle Dusts.

So for quite a long time now, I have been collecting the Barry M Dazzle Dusts, I've recently just started using them again after a long time of forgetting about them and they are still as good as when I first bought them. Although a bit on the messy side, this strong pigment colours are fantastic for when dressing up, I personally wouldn't wear them for everyday use but hey! it's whatever you want to do.

These pots of colour come in at £4.59 each which I think for how long they last is very affordable,and can be bought at most major cosmetic shops such as Boots or Superdrug.

You can also order them from their website:
www.barrym.com

You can mix and match these colours to get any different effect that you desire, you only need a tiny bit so they really do last forever! I started buying mine around 3 years ago and never had to replace a colour!

I keep them in a craft storage box in which I bought from WH Smith, very easy to store!

The colours that I have in the photo below are;

Pack of 5 from www.asos.com (Photo 1)
Dark Navy with gold
Apple Green
Violet
Fuscia
Baby Pink

Individual Colours
Silver
Black
Green/Navy
Gold
Beige
Baby Pink
Baby Blue/Gold
Royal Blue
Bronze






No comments:

Post a Comment