Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Make-Up Galore

So as you can see from the photo below this post I like make-up a lot, this is just part of my collection of make-up that I own, some say I may be addicted to buying Make-up, but I just see it as a hobby of collecting affordable products and mixing them to creating good looks, there's nothing wrong with that! 
So in this bundle of make-up that sits on my desk looking like a bombs dropped are products including Rimmel, Revlon, Mac, Maybelline, Natural Collection, MUA, NYC, No 7, Barry M, Topshop, 17, and various others. I dont tend to buy high market make-up because in my eyes, I use it way too often and always need to buy replacements so for me it would just be way too much money. 
Most women like buying make-up so the way I see it is why don't you do it without breaking the bank?
In this blog you will see plenty of these products pop up in my tutorials and I will show you the best way to use them, hope you enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment