Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The best foundation?



So I basically have gone through a lot of foundations in my time, I have used a wide range of foundations from high end make- up brands, to the very basic products. The big question is though, which one comes out on top?

 Starting off with high-end, well, high-end for a student, I thought i'd try Mac, i'd heard great things about their foundation so I thought I would try it out for myself. I wasn't overly impressed. It felt thick on my face, it did not look even, the colourings of the foundation were either way too light or too dark for my actual skin tone, and I thought for the money I had spent on the foundation which was £17 I would expect a lot better.

On the other hand, a trusty foundation that I have been using for a few months now is Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation, and it really does last that long, it looks even on my face, it is very light and easy to apply and it is priced at a very £6.99 which for me for a good foundation like that one is very affordable and lasts for quite a while!

This foundation can be found at:







No comments:

Post a Comment