Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Sleek Lipstick

For some reason this week all I have been buying are different types of lipsticks, I don't know why but i am just drawn to them.
I picked up another yesterday also from Superdrug and this is a new brand that they have recently decided to stock called Sleek, it isn't a well known brand but I think the make-up is very good quality!
This lipstick caught my attention by being such a bright purple colour, I like being different with my lip colours and like to try and make them stand out so this lipstick for me was a no brainer.
It costs £4.99 which I think is a bargain and it does stay on for a long time, maybe not as long as the Kate Moss lipsticks but it is still very good.

You can have a look at the other Sleek products over at their website:

http://www.sleekmakeup.com/

The colour lipstick that I bought was:

783-  Mystic






No comments:

Post a Comment