Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kate Moss Crazy

SO basically, I am addicted to Kate Moss lipstick and I don't care who knows it! It is one of the best lipsticks I have bought in a long time, it stays on for absolutely ages.
I went make-up shopping yesterday and instead of coming out of the shop with make-up that I actually need I ended up buying lots of her lipstick, it was on a 3 for 2 offer and I just couldn't resist.
This make-up comes to £5.49 each, and although I could be spending my well earned money on something other than lipstick I personally think this is a reasonable price for this lipstick, the quality is better than any top of the range make-up i've bought.
I wore one out last night and never once had to go to the toilet to top up on my lipstick, it stayed perfect for the whole night and I have never been able to say that about a lipstick before.
This lipstick is totally worth buying.
The four numbers of the colours (they don't have names) that I bought were :

107 (Dark Red)
110 (Coral)
04 (Purple)
20 (Pink)


                            


These products can be also found online at both Boots and Superdrug's websites which are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment