Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Super funky nails!



So this post is not so much make-up related but I just had to share this super cool find that I came across whilst make-up shopping today, it is called 'Nail Constellation' by MUA and they caught my eye straight away as I did not have a clue what they were but they just looked so interesting that I had to buy them.
Basically they are tiny little coloured balls and can be bought in various colours but I went for black and blue, and they are so simple to use, it is a very different kind of nail varnish but they just look so effective, you paint your nails as usual with a colour of your choice and whilst the nail polish is still wet you pour these balls onto the nail and wait for them to dry, they look so pretty and effective!
You can put them on every single one of your nails if you desire but I decided to be minimalistic and just put them on a single nail as you can see below!

This item is available to buy from Superdrug for just £3!

or buy them at their online store!














No comments:

Post a Comment