Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MUA Professional Eye Primer REVIEW


I have been going slightly MUA crazy recently but considering how cheap this brand up make-up is it is just so tempting that I have to buy every single item of it, I can honestly say it is one of the best brands of make-up that I have used in a very long time and couldn't resist but spend more money on it today.
I have used many different types of primer over the past few years and in all honesty have spent more money than I should have done on it but for £2.50 I just had to see if this compared to any other brands of primer that I have used such as MAC and Benefit.
Eye primer is used just under the brow to give light to the eye when applying make up, to make the eyeshadow look clearer and sharper and give an easier application and sometimes is used on its own to just brighten the eye on those tired days.
I am glad I gave this primer a try, although I found it quite runny for a primer it worked really well, you only need to use a tiny bit and  it works wonder on the eye, for me, who is someone that wears eyeshadow nearly everyday it is a god send! It makes such a different when applying my eye make up but also to how I look, I look and even feel more awake, this item of make-up is definitely one to buy for those early monday mornings!

This product can be bought at any Superdrug store or online at





No comments:

Post a Comment