Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lipstick with Liner



As you probably are well aware, I love lipstick, any kind, any colour, but one thing I am still learning is to get the perfect application of lipstick, I have quite naturally big lips and I believe that lipstick is the one true way to really highlight your face and make it stand out, I am a huge believer in the brighter and bolder the lipstick the better. 
So whilst having a conversation the other day my good friend Kate told me that her secret to perfect looking lips is lip liner, for some reason lip liner has never really come to mind for me, I have always found it too fussy and actually quite difficult to apply if you are a first time, so I personally have never really used it, but I thought it was time to listen to some advice and give it a go. 

This is literally my first go at using lip liner so they may not look perfect but hey! practice makes perfect!

As usual I am using highly affordable make-up including Collection 2000 lip liners which come in at a great £1.99 each! and of course my favourite Kate Moss Lipstick which I have previously reviewed on my blog which come in at £5. 









No comments:

Post a Comment