Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

MUA Artiste Palette


So obviously as I do most days I was make-up shopping and as I was in the MUA section of Superdrug which I usually am I came across an offer they had where if you spend £6 worth of make-up you get a free Artiste Palette, the colours in this palette look so strange and unique that I just had to get one, not only because this is a great value for money as the palette alone is £6 but the colours in the palette are just so eyecatching!
In the palette you get 6 different colours of eye shadow which are two different blended colours in each and then you also get two blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter so really it has most things that you would need to see use in your everyday make-up routine.

This palette can also be bought online or the offer still stands at the moment if you want it for free just spend £6 on other products!






No comments:

Post a Comment